Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chicken Fajita Salad 1-17-13

Good evening friends! 

Dinner was nothing special today, I made a little more lasagna but used beef instead of chicken and added a few artichoke pieces.  It was yummy but I have already shared that with you.  So I will share my lunch for tomorrow ;)  I'm actually pretty excited about it. 
 
Chicken Fajitas 
 
My favorite quick seasoning.
 
Last nights mango salsa with a little avocado thrown in for some healthy fats.
 
Mixing it up with some new greens, I probably go through a container like this in 2-3 days.
 
This is perfect for lunch salads, its 5 servings so I use it for my work week. 
 
Chicken Fajita Salad
 
  • 3 oz Organic Chicken Breast, sliced
  • 1 tsp Seasoning Mixture
  • 1/4 Red bell pepper
  • 1/4 Yellow bell pepper
  • 2 thick slices Red onion
  • 1 clove garlic chopped
  • Sea Salt and Pepper
  • 1/4 Avocado
  • 1/3 c Mango Salsa, recipe from yesterday
  • Greens of your choice
  • Braggs Healthy Vinaigrette
Slice chicken, bell peppers and onion.  Saute chicken over medium heat with seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil.  Add bell peppers, garlic and onion when chicken is beginning to brown.  While cooking, cup avocado and add to mango salsa.  Toss salsa with greens, Braggs and chicken.  Enjoy!
 
Good Night Friends
 


No comments:

Post a Comment