Friday, January 18, 2013

French Toast Scramble 1-18-13

Happy Friday!!
Is anyone as excited its the weekend as I am?  It's been an oddly long week. 

I am a creature of habit and have the same few breakfasts over and over.  This one has been my main breakfast for a while now.  Its just so tasty and it keeps me full until lunch!

I got it from one of my favorite blogs www.carrotsncake.com, I know it says French Toast Scramble so your probably expecting some toast or bread of some sort but its bread free ;)





French Toast Scramble
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1 small/medium banana, smashed
Vanilla
Cinnamon
1-2 tbsp Nut butta of your choosing
1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut

Whisk eggs, banana, vanilla and cinnamon. Scramble just like normal eggs. Pour into a bowl and top with nut butta (I prefer almond or sunflower) and sprinkle with coconut. Its delish and very easy. Enjoy!!

This weekend I am excited to be making dark chocolate mango macadamia nut treats and butternut squash crust topped chicken pot pie, I of course will post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment