Sunday, January 13, 2013

Three Bean Salad 1-13-13

Good evening friends, hope everyone had a relaxing weekend.

I wanted to share this recipe because it is a salad.  Almost every day I have a salad and many days I have 2.  I got the idea for this from a pinterest picture my fabulously fit friend sent me.

Three Bean Salad
1 cup Sprouted bean trio
1 lime
3/4 c cilantro
1 tsp minced garlic
4 oz green Chile
1/2 cup chopped leek or green onion
1/4 c pistachios
1/2 c vegetable broth
1 avocado cubed

Cook beans according to package.  I get this one at costco and they take about 15 minutes to cook.  Juice lime into bowl, add remaining ingredients and toss.  Once beans are cooked toss with lime mixture.  Makes about 4 servings.  Any lentils or quinoa may be substituted.

 
I will mix my bean salad with greens and mixed veggies then drizzle my favorite Braggs Healthy Vinaigrette
 
 
 
Tomorrows post!  Yes that is lasagna
 
Well its an early night for me I'm going to try and squeeze in a run before work. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment