Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mango, Coconut and Macadamia Nuts 1-23-13

Good evening Friends!!

I made these tasty little muffins of goodness this weekend.  One is a hearty snack and 2 are perfect for breakfast.  Filled with fruit they are a sweet breakfast muffin. 

 
 
Mango Coconut Macadamia Muffins
3 c rolled Oats
1 mashed banana
3 large eggs
1/4 c raw honey
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 c raisins
1/2 c dried mango chunks, unsweetened
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 c chopped raw macadamia nuts
 
Mix everything in a large bowl.  Fill cupcake liners with approximately 1/2 c batter per liner.  Bake 350 F for about 35 minutes.  Cool and enjoy!  I froze most of mine so I can take out 2 at a time and eat when ever I want them.  I had about 18 muffins and by my calculations they are about 160 cals per muffin, not too bad!!



No comments:

Post a Comment